Personal Letter Part 2

PERSONAL LETTER - YouTube

 Hi guys!!! Welcome back to my blog. how are you today? i hope you guys fine and healty. so for today blog we are going to talk about personal letter. most of you guys must be already know about personal letter. like it used to be needed when we going to send a letter to someone privately. or like only him who going to accept it. welp lets get started.


Definition

A personal letter is a letter written for personal use addressed to a known individual. Personal letter writing usually uses non-standard language. Generally because the letter is addressed to someone you already know and the contents of the letter talk about personal things.


Function

The social function of personal letters is to inform friends or family and strengthen friendships or relationships even though there is a long distance.
 
 

Structure

1. Date
2. Address
3. Salutation And Name
4. Introduction
5. Body
6. Closing 
7. Greetings For Closing
8. Signature

Example Of Starting The Personal Letter 

1. How are you?
2. Hope the letter finds you 
3. It was good for hearing from you
4. Sorry for answering late
5. Thank you for the last letter

Example Of Conclusion The Personal Letter

1. I am looking forward to see you soon
2. I am looking forward to hear you soon 
3. I will have to stop now

Example Of Personal Letter

Letter From Friend

22 Soekarno Hatta
Jakarta
17023 DKI Jakarta

February 11, 2021

Dear My Beloved Friend Cacha,

Hello, Cacha! Are you doing great in New Zealand? Hopefully, you’re doing great there. It’s been a while since you moved from Jakarta. You don’t know how much I miss you.

I want to let you know that next month is my graduation from University. I’m arranging a family and friend party. I know you have a tight schedule but I’d love it if you come to the party.

Okay, I think that’s all from me now. Just let me know if you are free next month. I’d love to hear anything from you. See you!

Sincerely yours,
Lizzie

 



That's all for today thanks for you guys that read my blog 

i hope you like it and have a nice day 😀

See ya on my next blog bye 👋👋

 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cause AND Effect

Exposition Text Part 2

Opinion And Thought