Personal Letter Part 3

 Letter to the Editor: Andrew Lewis - Atlanta Jewish Times

 Hi guys!!! welcome back to my blog. for today blog this is going to be my last part talk about personal letter. for the main topic i am going to conclude this chapter. stay tune


Conclusion

Personal letter is a letter that written for personal use to a known person like family, friends, and others. So, personal letter can be an informal letter or a formal letter. You can write anything you like in this letter, it's up to you. Because this letter can be said that this letter is personal or private.  The purpose of writing this letter is usually to give each other news or ask things that are personal. 


Example Of Personal Letter


Letter For Teacher

18 Paradise Villa
Bandung
19003 West Java

February 11, 2021

Dear Mrs. Hudson,

Thank you for setting aside your time to read this letter. The reason why I’m writing this letter is that I want you to know that I can’t attend the class next week.

Cakap has invited me to take part in their Speech Competition which is held on Monday, the same day as your class. I hope you give me permission to skip the class and support me to win this competition.

I think that’s all from me. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Pharell

 

 

That's all for today thanks for you guys that read my blog 

i hope you like it and have a nice day 😀

See ya on my next blog bye 👋👋

 

 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cause AND Effect

Exposition Text Part 2

Opinion And Thought