Opinion And Thought


Opinions and Thought

 Hi guys welcome back to my blogs!!! how are you today? i hope you guys fine and healty. for todays blog im going to explain about opinions and thoughts. one of you guys must be already know about this. because we usually use it to each other. This blogs will give you the definition and other things that makes you know better about opinions and thought. well lets get started !!!

 

 Definition Of Opinions

An opinion is  beliefs or judgements about someone or something. Like viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive, rather than facts, which are true statements.
 
There are 3 Types of Opinions ( Strong, Medium, Weak )
 
Strong Opinions
- I am absolutely convinced that....
- I am sure that.....
- I firmly believe that....
 
Medium Opinions
- My impression is that....
- I believe.....
- It seems to me that...

Weak Opinions
- I think…
- I don’t think…
- I’m quite certain that…


Definition Of Thoughts

Thoughts are ideas and mental processes. Thinking allows a person to represent the world as a model and treat it effectively according to goals, plans, and desires.

Structure : 
Subject + Verb + Object 
 
Example Agreeing
- I agree with your thoughts on this matter.
- Absolutely right. we should stop bullying
- I agree with you. We should warm up before exercise

Example Disagreeing 
- Yes. but...
- Im not so sure about that..
- I dont agree with you...






That's all for today thanks for you guys that read my blog 

i hope you like it and have a nice day 😀

See ya on my next blog bye 👋👋

 

My Exam Test 


 My English Assignment 

 

 


 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cause AND Effect

Exposition Text Part 2